Some weeks ago, New Caledonia's top blogs were named following an online survey conducted by a local blogger called "le mouton". 36 blogs were nominated by 29 Internet users. The top five winners, all Francophone, were:
- Margouillette - Life in New Caledonia told with a sense of humour and exquisite presentation.
- Calédosphère - A regularly updated smorgasbord of content on subjects as diverse as politics, New Caledonia, the Internet and love.
- 5 minutes en Nouvelle-Calédonie - A beautiful blog full of stunning photos, videos and sound.
- Le Cri du Cagou - A collective blog that blends techno with underground art and life in community.
- Katuali - Expats talk about daily life, good shopping, activities, etc.
If any of you are looking for particular information about life in New Caledonia, do post a comment or send a note. Four more months ... let me know what you'd like to know.