My cool blogger friend, JD Riso, tagged me recently. I'm finally getting around to doing my bit (i.e. post my "7 Things" or "7 Answers to 7 Questions").
7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
- Try scuba diving.
- Learn to speak Chinese.
- Go to Kathmandu.
- Get published in "The New Yorker".
- Pay for two college educations.
- Live happily ever after.
- Look back when all is said and done and say, "WOWSER!"
7 Things I Can Do
- Sightread, sing on tune and play my favourite piano pieces over and over and over again.
- Consistently find the silver lining.
- Read, speak and write French; fake Spanish and Italian (and I mean fake) and make people laugh when I try German.
- Think outside the box; colour outside the lines.
- Figure out how to do most things technological.
- Birth a baby naturally.
- Surprise myself and others.
7 Things I Can't Do
- Cut or draw a straight line.
- Hold a snake, a spider or an alligator.
- Do what everyone else is doing because everyone else is doing it.
- Use violence to solve a problem.
- Play basketball.
- Go a day without reading.
7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
- Carriage, build, line.
- How often he makes me and others laugh.
- Kindness, compassion.
- How often he smiles.
- Body language.
- Generosity, humility.
- How he treats waiters and waitresses, animals and small children.
7 Things I Say Most Often
- Honey!, Honey ... and Honey?
- Little one.
- Tjiba choo.
- What are you doing?
- Love you.
- Sois positif ! (Be positive!)
- Et voilà ! (And there you have it.)
7 Celebrity Crushes
- Zinedine Zidane
- Brad Melhdau
- Einstein (no one said they had to be alive - or "celebrity" celebrity)
- Malcolm Gladwell
- James Blunt (for the moment - a couple of years back it was David Gray: these things change)
- Cary Grant
- James Stewart
7 People I Want to Do This:
Tag! You're it!